Monday, December 10, 2012

Old works and new works

My first color pencil rendering. Not quite happy with it. Please notice the patchiness of the background.  I weep in a corner as I look at this. 

This is... an image from my sketchbook. I threw it into photoshop and overlayed texture and colors.

Another image from Smex, completed 2 months ago

This is also another image for SMEx completed also 2 months ago. Notice the disfigurement of their feet. I need.... to practice drawing feet. I need to practice drawing in general lol. 


This... is the good man brown project. When i was done with it, I thought it had slenderman vibes so... I drew in slenderman and uploaded it to zazzle and... someone actually bought it as ornaments. I'm not complaining but lol. Why would anyone want slenderman on their Christmas tree?? I was so freaked out when I played the game, i couldn't even last 5 minutes before screaming bloody murder and running away from my computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment